A couple of things to mark on your calendars:
SO MUCH DATA, TOO LITTLE ANALYSIS: Improve profitability with business analyticsThursday, November 29 7:15 am – 2:00 pm Tickets: $79+ hst Vancouver Convention Centre, East Building
Find out how to use your organization’s data in a more timely and useful fashion to improve profitability and growth. The event features a number of speakers with expertise in sectors like manufacturing and supply chain management, e-commerce, and retail and consumer services marketing.
- It’s an early start with breakfast and the keynote from Eric Morris, Head of Search and Mobile Advertising at Google Canada. This will be kicking off the event at 7:30 – 9:15 am.
- Breakout sessions are then held from 9:30 – 10:15 am.
- Networking break from 10:15 – 10:30 am.
- More breakout sessions from 10:30 – 11:15 am.
(Don’t miss my bestie Kelsey Breakey on the Marketing Panel. Hey gurl!)
- Finally lunch and a keynote wraps up the day from 12:15 – 2pm.
ABCOM Christmas LunchFriday, November 30 Doors at 11am, lunch served at noon, Mosiac bar post-lunch & beyond. Tickets: $700/table (seats 10) or $70.00 each ticket + HST Hyatt Regency, Vancouver, Grand Ballroom
What is there to say about the ABCOM Christmas Lunch, except maybe don’t plan on returning to the office afterwards. It’s the only lunch event that I’ve ever been to that has an after party. These are my people. A yearly gathering of the advertising and broadcast folks, all in one room, eating, drinking, and winning some sweet door prizes. Oh, and partial proceeds go to NABS!