It’s cold and miserable out today. To make matters worse, WordPress has implemented a new “upgrade” for embedding videos into blog posts. And it’s left me scratching my bouffant trying to figure out how to use it. I hate not knowing how to do things. Boo! Change!
So instead of watching videos of advertising that I either hate or enjoy, we’re going to find you a job.
- Invoke’s Vancouver office is hiring a Web Developer, Technical Manager, Junior iPhone/iOS Developer, Food.ee Web Developer and Interactive Designer. (Link)
- Hootsuite (who was NOT recently bought by Facebook) has openings for an Administration Ambassador, Outbound Sales Professional, VP of Marketing, SEO/SEM Specialist, Account Manager/Sales, QA, PHP, ABC easy as 123 and more. (Link)
- My old stomping ground, Cossette, is hiring a Director of Client Services and “Creatives”. (Link)
- Overwaitea Food Group (WARNING: Located in Langley) has an opening for a Graphic Designer. (Link)
- UBC’s Faculty of Medicine is looking for a Director of Communications. (Link)
- Located in Burnaby (closer than Langley, but still a bit of a commute), Best Buy would like to find a new Copywriter. (Link)
- Rogers Media TV has a 4-month contract for a Media Research Analyst. (Link)
- Taxi may or may not still be looking for a Co-Creative Director in Vancouver. The job post, although still on the website, is quite aged. (Link)
- Mercedes-Benz needs a Retail Marketing Manager. Cantonese/Mandarin is an asset. (Link)
- Local weekly business journal, Business in Vancouver requires an Online Editor. (Link)
- I’ve never heard of Prevue HR Systems. Maybe that’s why they are looking for an Internet Marketer/ Content Developer/ Social Media Copywriter / Slash. (Link)
- SFU Continuing Studies needs a Graphic/Web Designer. (Link)
- Sounds like a pantyhose-mandatory job, but PwC needs a Communications Manager to provide strategic and tactical communications to support their BC Region practice. (Link)
- Speaking of pantyhose, the Consulting Engineers of BC wants to hire a Marketing Coordinator. This is a contract job. (Link)
- WiderFunnel Marketing requires an Account Manager. (Link)
- Holloway Schulz & Partners needs a Creative Director. (Link)
- Vision Critical needs a Marketing Manager who can also write amazing ad copy. (Link)
- And finally, Vancity is seeking a Contract Project Manager to run the Vancity Social Venture Competition. It actually looks pretty interesting. (Link)
Stay warm, Pigeons. I’m going back to try to figure out this bloody embedding video thing.