It’s that time, friends. I’ve scoured the Internet – searched high and low – and have found the following job openings of which some of you may or may not be interested. Either way, you’re welcome.
- Electronic Arts requires a VP of Marketing. Passion for sports is required. (Link)
- Out of work Art Director? Engine Digital (Link) and Future Shop (Link) both have openings.
- A&W Canada needs a Promotion Specialist (Sales Promotion). No mention of free burgers in the post. I looked. (Link)
- Enjoy buying coffee for other people and pounding the pavement? This “powerhouse in the media industry” is accepting applications for an Online Media Sales Consultant. Car allowance of $530 a month is included! (Link)
- Speaking of online, the Sandman Hotel Group needs an Online Marketing Coordinator. The job is in Richmond. (Link)
- Calling all Database Marketing geeks; Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (located in Burnaby) needs a List Segmentation Specialist. (Link) They are also looking for a Copywriter. (Link)
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel requires a Director of Sales & Marketing. No mention of free access to the mini bar. (Link)
- Do you know what DPI means? (You might be surprised to learn how many people have no idea.) Perhaps you want to take on the position of Digital Asset Assistant for Ledcore. (Link) Apply before September 3rd.
- Taxi Vancouver just posted an opening for a Writer and a Design Artist/Illustrator. (Link)
- DDB Vancouver and Montreal have no current openings (but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply.) The Edmonton (Link) and Toronto (Link) offices ARE hiring.
- The only opening found on Wasserman’s site right now is a Senior Web App Developer… which, if memory serves me right, has been there for quite a while. (Link)
- Continuing the theme of slim pickins’, Rethink has one posting. It’s for an IT Support role based in Toronto. (Link)
- Check out Cossette’s website (also known as Dare Digital/Jungle Media/Optimum/etc, etc, etc) for jobs in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. In Vancouver, they are hiring an Account Director and a Digital Project Manager. (Link)
- And finally (because I’ve already spent way too much time putting this together for you), Blast Radius has a handful of Project Manager positions in Vancouver, along with openings in quite a few other cities. Go check it out. (Link)
The posse over at Noise Digital gave me the head’s up on some postings in their camp. They are looking for a flock of Web Developers (Flash/OOP, Senior and Junior), a pair of Client Services folk (Sr. Account Direct and Interactive Account Manager), a Production Coordinator, Intermediate Interactive Designer and a Sr. Interactive Designer. Drop what you’re doing and go check it out. (Link)