Mid-week pulse check on the advertising job front. Here’s what’s shaking;
- Groupon (are they still around?) needs an Outside Account Executive. (Link)
- Do you enjoy writing corporate communications? Then check out this posting for Absolute Software. (Link)
- Scenic Tours is one of Australia’s most dynamic escorted touring companies and they need a Marketing Executive Print & Online in their Vancouver office. (Link)
- If you would like to stop using your powers for evil and instead do something good, apply to be the Marketing & Communications Coordinator at the Heart & Stroke Foundation of BC & Yukon. (Link)
- UBC seems to be hiring up a storm. They are posting jobs for an Internal Communications Coordinator (Link), a Web Communications Coordinator (Link), a Sales & Marketing Manager (Link), and a Communications Manager (Link).
- Phone giant TELUS Communications has posted an opening for a Marketing Manager. (Link)
- Vancity is looking to hire a Marketing Specialist on a 9 month contract with the possibility of full time. (Link)
- Wanna make an assload of cash? BC Ferries wants to hire a Marketing Manager – and if the news reports are correct, you could be raking in a six figure salary in no time. (Link)
- Taxi Vancouver still has that one, single pesky opening for a Broadcast Producer… but I’m beginning to think they haven’t updated this page for a while. Toronto, New York and Montreal all have a few openings. (Link)
- Cossette Vancouver (is that what they’re still calling themselves?) has postings for a Digital Project Manager, “Creatives” and an Account Director. (Link)
- DDB Vancouver seems to be all sorted. No openings… not even for interns. In Edmonton, they need a Receptionist, Account Director, Account Supervisor, Production Artist and Graphic Designer. And in Toronto, they need a consultants, creative teams account people, writers and more. Check out all the postings across Canada here: (Link)
Feel free to share your job posting in the comments.