It’s a busy day and the internet is boring. My bowl of milk is sour. Instead of being creative, lets just focus on job postings.
- The MindField Group is looking for an Advertising and Social Media Strategist. (Link)
- TM8, a recruiting company needs an Account Executive for Rainmaker. The posting doesn’t say the name, but they seemed to have included it in the meta-tag. Whoops! (Link)
- The NOW newspaper group in Burnaby also wants an Account Executive. (Link)
- BC Housing, a division of the government, needs a Communications Specialist. (Link)
- The Developmental Disabilities Association, a large non-profit in the Community Social Services Sector needs a Communications & Marketing Manager. (Link)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers is hiring a Marketing Coordinator. (Link)
- If you are a Senior Brand/Art Director who likes video games, apply at EA. (Link)
- My pals over at Kiwi Collection are looking for a Manager of Search Marketing. (Link)
- Blast Radius is looking for a “freak of nature” Creative Director. (Link)
That’s it for today kids. Now go play nice.