If you are a regular reader – and even if you’re not, you know that I post marketing and advertising jobs around Vancouver on an irregular basis. But today we’re going to mix it up. After talking to my pals at Applied Arts Mag, I’ve decided to focus on advertising and marketing jobs in Toronto. Just for today! And maybe once a week from now on… it just depends on what you guys think.
It’s a special Toronto edition of You Better Work!
- Let’s start with our friends at Applied Arts Mag. They are looking for a Community Coordinator. (Link)
- Scotia Bank needs a Director of Product and Marketing. (Link)
- GE Energy is looking for a Marketing Specialist. (Link)
- Transcontinental Marketing Communications requires a Marketing Analyst. (Link)
- Google is hiring like gangbusters and requires, amongst other things, an Account Manager. (Link)
- Good old Canadian company, Rogers Media needs a Marketing Communications Specialist. (Link)
- And Dr. Pepper/Snapple needs a Brand Manager. YUM! (Link)