Welcome to Monday, my darlings. I hope you all enjoyed the extra hour of sleep this morning.
Personally, I countered that hour by staying up until 1am reading the biography of Oran Canfield, son of Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul fame). The biography is scandalous – or at least it has been so far. Oran talks about his heroin use and run-ins with the law starting from age seven. I’m only on page 53, but have been sucked into the story and can’t wait to read more. If you’re interested, pick up a copy. It’s titled “Long Past Stopping”.
Now that I’ve completed my first semi-book review on this blog, let’s get down to business. The business of finding a job. Who’s hiring this week?
- Best Buy needs a Senior Content Production Coordinator. (Link)
- The Fairmont Hotel in Vancouver is seeking a Sales Coordinator. (Link)
- Goldbeck Recruiting is trying to find a Large Format Ad Sales Specialist for one of their clients. (Link)
- And if you have restaurant experience, The Mark Anthony Group is looking for a Records Maintenance Specialist /Compliance Assistant. (Link)
- In North Vancouver, eBridge Marketing Solutions needs a Marketing Coordinator. (Link)
- International Film Services (IFC) needs a Marketing Manager for the BC Region for a 10-month contract. (Link)
- For all you gamers, Electronic Arts needs a Marketing Assistant who is passionate about soccer. (Link)
- Simply Marketing needs an Intern. (Link)
- Another hotel job, the Metropolitan Hotel needs a Director of Sales & Marketing. (Link)
- My buddies over at Faronics need a Channel Marketing Specialist. (Link)
- And finally, Coca-Cola needs an Account Manager. (Link)
That should keep you busy for a while.