Here’s a highly creative, beautiful spot for the London War Museum, by agency Johnny Fearless in the UK. (Great name.)
Tag Archives: Design
This funny animated spot is by agency Herezie, Paris for Confidis, a financial services company that’s trying to get you to change your perceptions about credit – just as we should change our perceptions on how men only think about sex.
It’s a tough one to connect – and I’m not sure the brand will be memorable, but this is amusing as hell. Enjoy!
Here’s a memorizing little spot from Louis Vuitton, introducing their Emprise Jewellery & Watch collection. (Also see: things I will never spend money on.)
CAST & CREW
Written and directed by Wes Anderson
Cinematography: Darius Khondji
Editing: Stephen Perkins
Production Design: Stefano Ortolani
Costumes Design: Milena Canonero
Music: Alessandro Casella & Randall Poster
Production: The Directors Bureau in association with Hi! Production
I love these posters for London’s Museum of Childhood – they encourage kids to learn through play.
This campaign was created by AMV BBDO, London. The illustration is cool, eye-catching, and fun, and it was done by illustrators Lesley Barnes (Balloons and Imagination), LouLou & Tummie (Japanese), and Till Haffenbrak (Genius & Mind).
Except maybe really inspirational ads… for booze.
For example, this new Johnnie Walker commercial featuring French techno artist and DJ Gesaffelstein, who not only stars in the spot but also lays down the soundtrack with his new release called ‘Pursuit’. I love the creative, the music, the copy… just seems to be more suitable for a Nike or Adidas. Sorry BBH.
Vancouver Advertising, Marketing, and Design Jobs;
- Account Manager – Noise Digital (Link)
- Group Account Director – DDB (Link)
- Strategist, Digital Sales – Postmedia (Link)
- Planner – TAXI (Link)
- Junior Art Director – TAXI (Link)
- Director of Digital Strategy – FCV (Link)
- Manager, Digital Marketing – Rocky Mountaineer (Link)
- Account Manager, Experiential Marketing – NEWAD (Link)
- Marketing Manager – Brian Jessel BMW (Link)
- Online Acquisition Manager – Aritzia (Link)
- Conversion Optimization Strategist – Wider Funnel (Link)
- Web Designer, SEO & Analytics Specialist – Lush Cosmetics (Link)
- In-house Photographer – Lush Cosmetics (Link)
- Brand & Creative Student Associate (Intern) – Vancouver Canucks (Link)
- Graphic Designer – Earls Kitchen & Bar <best chicken strips ever> (Link)
- Junior Graphic Designer – Broadband TV (Link)
- Graphic Designer On-Call – Vancouver Community College (Link)
- Integrated Project Manager (Jr. to Mid-Level) – Dare Digital (Link)
- Account Manager – Dare Digital (Link)
- Strategic Planner (Social Media) – Dare Digital (Link)
- Various Creative Positions – Rethink (Link)
- Creative Manager, Web Designer – Clearly Contacts (Link)
- Graphic Designer – City of Surrey (Link)
- Digital Specialist – Jim Pattison Group (Link)
- Creatives – Elvis (Link)
This ad from Mother, London is for MoneySuperMarket. (Yep, keep smashing words together to make new ones. That’s my favorite.) I think it’s like a Money Tree or Geico… but to be honest, I’m really not sure. I was distracted by all the cats. I watched this ad three times (because the cats were so cute!) but still couldn’t really tell you what’s being sold here. But that doesn’t matter because CATS!
It’s my last post before I take three days off for a little birthday stay-cation.
I found a series of three videos – teasers for a video game called Dishonored by agency ROKKAN. The animation and 3D modelling is fantastic, moody, and draws you into the story, even if you’re not a gamer. In fact, so many people worked on putting this together, I can’t even list them all. If you ARE a gamer, I quote one of the YouTube commenters “for the people who live under a rock and havent played Dishonored THIS IS THE BIGGEST SPOILER EVER.“
Apparently I live under a rock… but at least I know how to use an apostrophe.
There are three videos in the series, each just as compelling and well-done as the next. Enjoy and see you Monday!